Brave Sync doesn't work on macOS Monterey (Version 12.5.1)

NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will not be responded to. Repeatedly posting as such is grounds for banning._
Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Description of the issue:
On my Macbook Air MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018) with the above mentioned macOS Version 12.5.1 Sync no longer works.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
When starting the Browser I get the error message that Sync service can not be started:

When I go to “Details” the detailed error message is the Brave does not have access to the secure main memory.

Reproduces how often:
Every time when I start Brave or try to manage my sync devices.
I have uninstalled an reinstalled Brave without effect.

Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Brave Version 1.43.89 Chromium: 105.0.5195.102 (Offizieller Build) (x86_64).

Type of devices currently running on the Sync chain in question:
iPhone Xs with iOS 15.6.1 → works
iPad Air

Additional Information:

@Mattches Have you been able to see some of what’s been going on that’s causing these message to pop up on various OS yet?

@jsecretan I know I sent email of a couple others, but since you said wanted tagged, here’s a new one showing the issue here on MacOS. Otherwise I’d just strictly have tagged Mattches, but guess including both for the moment.

Please see the following post for information on how to resolve this issue:

Hallo Mattches,

thank you for you feed back.

I have changed the setting of Keychain Access App in macOS (please see screenshot below) and additionally reset and re-sync my devices.
I am happy, because now it works.

Thank you very much for you quick and effective help!

2 Likes

Solution was reached.