Brave shuts down when taking a docked Laptop off the dock

NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will not be responded to. Repeatedly posting as such is grounds for banning._
Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Description of the issue:
When i take my computer (HP Elitebook 8570w) off it’s dock, Brave shuts down pretty much every time. I don’t see any further information that would be important to provide, seems to be it.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

1. Get your Laptop docked. May occur only on older HP models on their proprietary dock
  2. Open Brave Browser. May occur only when Brave is opened on a secondary monitor
  3. Undock the Laptop.
    Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
    Brave should shutdown, it does in my case
    Expected result:
    Brave should keep working, once moved back to the laptop, primary screen
    Reproduces how often:
    Pretty much everytime.
    Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
    Windows 10, Brave V1.38.109
    Additional Information:
    If any further question i will answer without a problem, but i don’t see other information to give for now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.