Description of the issue:
Brave Shields are blocking Cross-site trackers even though I changed the default setting to NOT Block cross-site trackers.
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Click the Brave Shields icon
- Click “Change global shield defaults”
- Unselect “Block cross-site trackers”
- Visit a website such as google.com
- Brave blocks cross-site trackers
Brave shouldn’t block cross-site trackers
Brave Version( check
Version 1.5.115 Chromium: 80.0.3987.149 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Brave Shields is a fine concept. But I need my web browser to “just work”. I want the option to turn Brave Shields off entirely. I’ve already disabled all of its settings, but it still messes with cross-site trackers.