Brave Shield blocks Animepahe Kwik Player from loading on iOS

Description of the issue:
Hi, I’m completely new to Brave having recently switched from Safari on my iPhone for the built-in adblocker. On https://animepahe.ru/, any video I try to play can’t start gets shrunk a little bit toward the top left corner and does not load anything when I hit play. When I turn off Brave Shield, the player starts working but now ads are no longer blocked. I tested this website on a Windows and MacOS version of Brave and this issue seems to only exist on iOS.

Exact URL of the website in question:

The exact URL will probably change, but the problem persists no matter which video is played on this website

Did the issue present with default Shields settings? (yes/no)
Yes

Does the site function as expected when Shields are turned off?
Yes

Is there a specific Shields configuration that causes the site to break? If so, tell us that configuration. (yes/no):
Breaks on default Shields settings, as well as when Shields is turned to Aggressive

Does the site work as expected when using Chrome?
I don’t know, besides Brave I only use Safari on IOS and it works fine there but with ads/redirects

Brave version (check About Brave):
Version 1.58.2 (23.11.3.10) BraveCore 1.58.143 (117.0.5938.153) Device iPhone15,3 (iOS 17.1.1)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.