Brave Rewards went missing over a month ago and still no refund!?

My Brave rewards went missing over a month ago, maybe to do with the auto tip bug. At the time i reported it for a refund with my Brave internals and amount missing and I have heard nothing since. Are we just being ignored or is something being done about recovering the missing rewards?

Brave Version( check About Brave):
I have updated the app so my version is not the same as when the rewards went missing.

Mobile Device details

Samsung Galaxy S7

1 Like

I have just read a post:

So hopefuly the update will fix the issue.

1 Like

Well. My browser updated to 1.10.99 and still my rewards are missing!

Same for me, still missing

@axelf and @Spitfire it also mentions that if you have ever tipped or auto donated any BAT that the refund will happen next week. Not sure if you have ever done so. I am hopeful that it will get resolved then.

Mine just finally corrected the balance. But I direct messaged 2 Brave support and posted on the community within the last 3 weeks and never got a response from anyone at Brave. Smh, just transferred everything from my phone to Uphold and out to Coinbase

I have never tipped or auto donated myself however there were times the auto tip switched itself on (the auto tip bug), and then the time my balance just went to zero for no reason. Hoping it will get sorted soon.

My BATs went missing to the auto-contribute bug over a month ago too. I’ve DM’d the Steeven guy, but no response.

@steeven
My BAT is still missing. I am updated to 1.10.99 and this week is almost over and your post mentions that they would be reimbursed this week. Are there any updates for this issue?

My missing BAT showed up this morning.
Thank you to the team that corrected the bug.

Mine too. Happy days. It took a while but the main thing is we got there in the end.

Thank you all for your patience.

@steeven
My wallet says 100.0 BAT now. But before the bug I had 90 and after the reset-bug I received another 30+. So 20+ BAT are still missing.
Moreover I don’t receive any payments from background ads, but that’s another issue.

Thank you for reporting! Please DM me your Rewards Internals (brave://rewards-internals/), OS, Brave version and a screenshot of your Rewards panel. This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!