Brave Rewards Wallet-z

Can somebody please tell me how I am to manage my wallets? Is there a decent FAQ somewhere explainging everything…? I’ve been using Brave for a long time and I just don’t understand how to keep track of my uphold wallets and how to keep them attached, activated, funcition within the browser…

I have two instances of Brave, one on windows and one on Pop_OS… they used to work fine… now they show as deactivated and when I click that button… and then log back into uphold… it now shows as “Wallet Verified” but there is 0.00 BAT… has this created another wallet? I only need two… the two I have on my uphold account with BAT in them… but new ones seem to keep being created…

How is this supposed to work… (still wondering after 2+ years…)

@mhop3223 screenshots would be really useful to better understand your issue. Also selecting a subcategory and filling the respective template.

The only thing that I know for sure is that you have to re-authorize Uphold to manage your linked wallets every 90 days or after reaching 250 Bat in transactions.

I guess I struggle with there being no visibility as to how to associate the wallet that shows under Brave Rewards in the browser versus the wallets I have on the Uphold side… is there a connecting identifier?

What type of info would be helpful? I would like to see that as well…

I was able to get the “wallet addresses” from the Uphold side… is there a location to view and or re-attach those wallets to my brave browsers? They were working back in May…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.