Brave Rewards Wallet Activity

Description of the issue:

Brave Rewards Wallet Activity has not updated since before November 2020. I have not been receiving Claim rewards buttons on any devices except last month on an android phone

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

open my browser and go to the brave rewards section and try to view monthly statements. This happens on both of my pc’s. My android doesn’t give me the option to view this information.

Also, I get hundreds of ads a month on 3 different devices but my payouts have been on the very low side and my habits haven’t changed a bit. Before the last 5 months of issues I was getting way more BAT per month. This is the BAT that has been received in my Uphold account for the last 5 months.

4.49 BAT for February (all devices combined)
17.93 BAT for January (all devices combined)
26.945 BAT for December (all devices combined) also, on 12/8/2020 I sent 11.5 BAT to @BravePublishers (without my permission)
11.63 BAT for November (all devices combined)
9.76 BAT for October (all devices combined)

Something happened on October because that is when the payouts got way smaller, and the rewards wallet activity stopped showing.

34.035 BAT for September (all devices combined)

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:

To be able to see a summary of my ads and the payout for my attention. And…more BAT than I have been getting. For example, just my phone right now shows me having viewed 46 ads so far for the month of March with an Estimated rewards pending of 4.325 BAT. Just my phone.

My laptop shows me having viewed 72 ads so far this month (March 2021) with a pending reward of 5.330 BAT so far. The pending reward will stop increasing at some point in the next few days and get stuck until next month.

Reproduces how often:
Every time I open a browser

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Windows 10, Brave V1.21.74

Additional Information:

All 3 of my devices are connected to my uphold account. I have verified that this behavior is basically the same on all of my devices. My phone shows that the last Promotion paid out was 10/5/2020.

Something is very wrong here. Since this is happening across devices that share only one thing that I can think of, which is that they all share the same external wallet address because they are all connected to Uphold.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.