Brave rewards - uphold

Hello community…

I have a question about monthly rewards.

I’m having trouble logging in to my Uphold account and would like to know if you guys are having the same problem…
I can’t sync my Uphold account with Brave to get rewards. This has been happening to me a few days ago (I leave a screenshot so you can see the error I receive)…
How to see the capture is in Spanish, therefore, I will translate it for you to make it easier to solve the problem. The error says “Unfortunately your Brave rewards profile cannot be verified because the verification process does not support your region at this time.

It should be noted that until now I have never had any problems and the BATs were deposited correctly.

I would really appreciate it if you could help me…

Thanks.
Greetings to all.

Luke.

I don’t feel like constantly retyping. Please check Not able to connect uphold. "Error: Región no admitida" error message - #2 by Saoiray

Srry bro! I am new in this… I didnt know -.-

1 Like

All good, don’t even mean it bad. I just tend to bounce around a lot and sometimes seeing many of the same questions being asked, even when it’s been answered, it can drain you a bit. So I just try to simplify and link to things sometimes, instead of constantly typing the same thing over and over and over, lol.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.