Brave rewards stopped working in Poland

Hey,

I can’t seem to like verify my wallet with Gemini, nor Uphold. It says that Poland is not supported. I don’t know why because some time ago it was working perfectly. I don’t remember when It happened, but when it did, it said “Unverified”. upon trying to verify my wallet, brave said that this region is not supported, which as I said is extremely weird, because it was working perfectly before.

I live in Poland and I use an HP Pavilion Gaming laptop and I’m trying to update brave every time it gets a new update.

@Vixterex There has been some updates since- https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/6539887971469-Supported-regions-for-verifying-Brave-Rewards-with-a-custodial-wallet-provider-

1 Like

This is correct. Much as Aman_M shared a link with you, there is a temporary change in regional availability for exchanges. Brave has not gone into detail but they have shared there’s been some complications in regards to things required by governments and they are trying to resolve those issues. Unfortunately no timeline is known as to when they will be able to be available to all regions again.

NOTICE: New region restrictions on verifying Brave Rewards with Gemini

NOTICE: New region restrictions on verifying Brave Rewards with Uphold

You should still be able to earn BAT and claim them in your browser. This will allow you to either save up your BAT or use it to tip content creators until your region is able to connect to Uphold, Gemini, or any possible exchanges they may add here in the future.

1 Like

Hello,

Are there any hints or even if it will be supported once more ?

Regards,

Yep. go read everything at PSA: Unsupported Region

Thank you very much.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.