Brave Rewards showing as "logged out" on one device

Briefly describe your issue: I was working remotely from a different computer last week (my own). I logged into brave rewards on that device without issue.
This week I returned to my primary computer and found that it was logged out of brave rewards. When I attempt to log back in to Brave Rewards on the primary device, it asks me to connect to Uphold, which I’m able complete successfully. However, doing so, does not change Brave Rewards on my browser to a “logged in” status, where I can see BAT earnings.
This has happened before. I was dealing with a similar issue back in June, which support was able to help resolve. Can share prior ticket details.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using? (Menu --> About Brave)

MacOS Ventura 13.6.3
Version 1.61.109 Chromium: 120.0.6099.144 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Who is your verified custodian? (Uphold/Gemini/bitFlyer) UPHOLD

Are you in a supported region? (see here for list of supported regions) YES - USA - Florida

I noticed this too and seemed to be going in circles from Brave to Uphold and back again. I found the circle could be broken by logging in to Uphold first, and then trying to reconnect the browser whilst remaining logged into Uphold. Might help in the meantime I hope?

1 Like

Didn’t work - instead I got this image…

1 Like

@nycguy524 Keep in mind that what you’re seeing is the browser side login. Basically if it shows you logged out, it just means it can’t show you what your current Uphold balance is and you may not be able to tip people. However, it would still be connected on the back end and you would be receiving payments.

In regards to the “Your request is still being processed” thing, it’s been a reported issue. Just having to wait for teams to get back from vacation to look into it.

2 Likes

i have same issue its on loop reconnecting but never does

Interesting. Strange that this isn’t happening on my other devices, just on this one. Would prefer to be able to see my real time earnings, but it’s good to know that it’s still connected and accruing. Can we keep this open until it’s resolved? Thanks!

Hi @Saoiray - any updates on when this reported issue might be resolved? Seems like it’s not just me experiencing it.

Thanks!

@nycguy524 it was fixed yesterday

Yes, I see that now! Thank you for letting me know. Looks like it’s working on my end now.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.