Brave rewards sent to wrong uphold cards

Description of the issue:
brave rewards sent to wrong uphold cards

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

-I have 4 brave desktop installations (lets say browser1, browser2, browser3, browser4), all verified and linked to uphold (reward payments receiving only from first 3 linked due to limitation), no problem with receiving rewards, I receive them each month

when I click on “Withdraw Funds” in brave://rewards/ in each installation, I’m redirected to related card on uphold.com (uphold.com/dashboard/cards/uphold_card_ID, 3 browsers are redirected to card1, 4th browser to card2

card1 - browser1, browser2, browser3
card2 - browser4

last month (and I would say the months before as well) I have received payments this way
card1 - browser2
card2 - browser1, browser4
(browser3 sent rewards to local wallet fine)

so payment from browser1 (linked to uphold card1) was sent to uphold card2

Expected result:
-each installation (unique brave wallet) linked to separate uphold card or at least payments sent to correct linked card

I know that its only “cosmetic” issue as all is sent correctly…but mine obsessive-compulsive disorder is kicking me each month becouse of that :smiley:

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
latest versions of nightly, dev, brave and live (browser1,2,3,4)

Additional Information:
is there way how to cleanup the mess? its bug, its feature? is issue on brave side or on uphold side?

Same issue as well this month, anybody from admin team who can assist?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.