Brave Rewards Rollover for 2 consecutive month now

Briefly describe your issue: For the past two months my brave rewards payout balance has rolled over. I am still receiving ads, but the payout is not going to my Gemini wallet as it used to. I am connected and verified on Gemini. First it said the expected payout would be March 7, then it went to April 7, and now it is at May 7th.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
MACOS 12.3.1
Version 1.37.109 Chromium: 100.0.4896.60 (Official Build) (x86_64)

**Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)**yes

**What date did you verify your wallet?**Last year sometime. December I believe

**Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?**yes

**Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)**no

**Are you in a supported region ([see here]yes, US

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? N/A I’m on a Mac

**Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??**yes

please help @steeven @Mattches or anyone else on the Brave team

1 Like

try clearing the cookies and cache, updating brave, relaunching the browser and reconnecting your brave to gemini. when you do this you might get a notification saying your brave profile is flagged, which seems to be giving off a lot of false positives.

Thank you @tidyyy I’ll give that a try shortly

Hey @Tidyyy I finally got around to doing what you said and I am not getting the flagged notification, it connects to Gemini and says verified :frowning:

1 Like

yeah, brave connection problems are like peeling back the wallpaper - you’re never sure what you’re gonna find underneath :joy: but in this case all is good.

glad it worked out for you, buddy!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.