Brave Rewards Problems: last ad shown last month, rotating circle instead of Brave Rewards info about any website, Auto-Contribute date last month, Payout not done, and Wallet Recovery key field is blank

Briefly describe your issue:

Tuesday, 2022/01/11 @ 02:53

Problems with Brave Rewards:

1. Last Brave ad shown 20 days ago on 2021/12/22.

2. Brave Rewards website info shows an infinitely rotating purple circle instead of info about the website. Go to any website. Click on the Brave Rewards icon to the right of the URL field. Brave shows a box with an infinitely rotating purple circle instead of Brave Rewards info about the website.

3. Brave Rewards page, brave://rewards/ , shows in the Ads section, “Next payment date Jan 6”. Today is 2022/01/11 Tuesday. On this Brave forum, the Brave Ads Payout status shows “Unverified wallets: Ready to claim (check your Brave Rewards)”. My “Brave Rewards settings” does not have the “Claim your ad earnings now!” button. Brave should have given my payment to me by now.

4. Brave Rewards page, brave://rewards/ , shows in the Auto-Contribute section, “Next contribution date Dec 26”. Today is 2022/01/11 Tuesday. Brave should have completed the contribution on Dec 26 and the contribution date should be later this month.

5. In the Manage Your Wallet dialog box, the Recovery Key field is blank instead of showing a recovery key. I have an unverified wallet.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Windows 10 Professional

Brave is up to date
Version 1.34.80 Chromium: 97.0.4692.71 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

No.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Yes. Last payment received last month.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

No.

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Yes, in the USA.

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

Not using Uphold.

Thursday, 2022/01/13 @ 18:55

Hello @Mattches ( Browser Support ) and @Aa-ron ( Brave Support ):

I would appreciate one or both of you helping me fix all the problems that I reported or have the Brave developers fix all the problems, bugs, in Brave, or both.

Thanks.