Brave rewards paymeny shifted to june , why?

i have earn ads in april but now at paymnet time they are shifted to june month why ?
Wallet payment ID: c17f4ecc-3792-4b1f-8b83-7ce992985bac

4 Likes

Payments are in progress maybe take some days

I’m on July already. I’ve been TWO months ahead and not receiving any bats for months now. Not sure if this is an additional issue I have compounding my other reported issues with Brave Rewards @steeven

3 Likes

Having same problem. Had same problem in april too. no claim button was shown, next payment was transferred to may. Now in may it transferred to jun…Does changing time on laptop make any difference?

3 Likes

Having same issue , my 4 bats were also shifted to next month payment , help us @steeven @Mattches @jsecretan

1 Like

Hello sir I earn bat today 6may not claim option not show it shift to next month why

Same problem with me in my pc as well as mobile

It is nothing special since your account is verified the payment will be sent to your account directly and you do not need to press any claim button it happened with me last month and then a day or 2 later my bt were in the account

2 Likes

Unable to claim reward. @steeven

Yeah, same problem… Yesterday next payment date is May 6 and today it change to Jun 6…

1 Like

Unble to claim.
Customer service very bad.i am disappointed

2 Likes

They don’t work for you and you don’t even work for them, so just chill take one cup of cold coffee , they’ll look into this. You’re getting dollars for free ,so have some patience

4 Likes

I’ve been using Brave since March and had two payment periods already (April and May) and didn’t receive any BAT so far. Currently the date is shifted again for June.

Anyone with an answer about these issues, since I see a lot of people complaining.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi there,
First of all thanks for this amazing software,

I’m having the same problem, for the whole month the brave reward system told me 0 BAT to receive while i watched a lot of ads and didn’t received BAT’s today, no rush just to know if it’s normal

Thanks a lot

Have a nice day

A mí se me pasó la fecha para el próximo mes, pero me vienen posponiendo los BATS hace 4 meses… hagan algo esto es frustrante!!!

Payouts are currently in progress, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - May 2021 Brave Ads Payout Status - #3 by steeven. Please do not send a DM with your information until after payments have finished processing.

Thank you for your patience!

3 Likes