Brave rewards only minimal or no payout to Uphold on New Mac

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

The last transfer I received was just 0.25 BAT in June 2022, and have not received any since, even though my wallet has 26.50 BAT, as it grows little bit each month. It always pushes the “Next Payment Date” out by 1 month to keep it a month ahead so that I never get it. It has taken a long time to get this 26.50 BAT total; the wallet is verified by Uphold.Brave browser has been updated consistently, currently on
Version 1.42.97 Chromium: 104.0.5112.102 (Official Build) (arm64)

Thanks for your help.

Mike

@mrnow Your Brave version is too old. We are currently at v1.44.112. So make sure you update to the latest version from brave://settings/help or direct download from https://brave.com/.

Latest version should help in processing your current earnings and you can expect them during payouts next month.

1 Like

Correction, my version is:
Version 1.44.112 Chromium: 106.0.5249.119 (Official Build) (arm64)
](https://brave.com/latest/)

Thank you

Even though I have a verified wallet, this is the message I get:

Unfortunately, your Brave Rewards profile has been flagged, and you’re not able to verify with a custodian at this time. This flag can sometimes be due to irregular Brave Ads activity, though it can also be a false positive.

Note that while your Brave Rewards profile is flagged, you won’t be able to verify.

No action is required on your part. Your Brave Rewards profile will be automatically reevaluated on a regular basis to determine when (or if) the flag can be removed. Please try again every so often to see if the flag has been removed.

Anyone know about this? It is a new computer from this year, and I have been with Uphold for a few years, everything is good.

This must take forever bc I have not gotten Brave Ads in a long time. This is insane, actually.

Would you mind submitting your issue here?

We can take a closer look. Thanks!

Done, thank you. Hope this works, been waiting a very long time.

I think this is now fixed, I just have to wait until Nov 7 to check for processing to Uphold. Thank you for the support link, very helpful.

1 Like