Brave Rewards on the way

@Saoiray @exit11967 I DM steeven and indeed received his reply just yesterday, telling me a technical issue has been fixed. The thing is my missing BATs for December 2021 and January 2022 are not back yet. Are Mattches and Steeven the persons to deal with missing balances in previous month, or would you advise another contact instead? Thanks and cheers, Joyce

Yes, they are the ones to handle just about everything regarding Brave Rewards, including missed payments. If you had informed them of your missing BAT from December and January, I would have thought they’d handle it as part of them saying there was a technical issue that has been fixed. Most likely the BAT is on its way, but it won’t hurt to thank them for their help and ask if they can confirm whether you’ll be getting that BAT and if they know when it might arrive.

2 Likes

Unfortunately my second DM to Steeven was not answered and up to this point, my January and February points are still missing… kinda annoyed…

1 Like

hey there… i just got my payment yesterday… i think they are slowly paying out the ads… need to give them time… and Steeven didnt even reply my message… so i guess u need to be patient… it will come in due time

2 Likes

Hey thank you so much for sharing your update, which sounds positive :slight_smile: I still have not received my missing payout but I agreed that the guys might need more time. I will share update as well once I receive the rewards.

If it can give hope to some of you… Since February 7th, I was waiting to see payments of my January earnings in my Uphold account. After some DMs to Brave team, I thought my Jan earnings (a total of around 35 BAT on 4 profiles) were lost. Then, yesterday (March 3rd) : SURPRISE! I received a first 6 BAT payment on my Uphold account. It made me smile and hope is back!

1 Like

I actually have two problems the first of which is I have not received my February reward at all it has skipped over to the March reward
The other problem would be that of automatic posting to my uphold account. It is my understanding that after 15 BAT, the monthly award is automatically posted to my uphold account. This is not the case-I still have the balance in my Brave wallet and would like it in the uphold wallet the way it should have been a few months ago**

Same here! got my full 5+ BAT expected from January. Impossible these are from March payments given it’s too early and also, I got a bit more from February than January. Don’t lose hope yet, Brave Bros. Thank you, @steeven and @Mattches, but also, thanks to @Saoiray, the vigilante we don’t deserve for this community, but have the privilege to know.

2 Likes

did you get your payouts yet Joyce… ?? please update :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I got my payout a couple days ago. It should be on the way.

1 Like

Nah I still see no BAT after December 2021. It’s been a whole quarter and I am losing patience in asking Brave Team @steeven again.

What happened to my February rewards? why so late?

gosh… u still didnt get your rewards?

1 Like

I have yet to receive my Rewards for January and February, I’ve been reading that I’m not the only one that’s a experiencing these kind of problems.
I ask that this problem be corrected in due time; that due time is ASAP to satisfy your clientele whom I believe expect better service and bookkeeping then what we currently have!

Another problem is that I have a verified uphold wallet and my monetary rewards have yet to be posted even though they’ve been over the $15 requirement for quite some time now. Please take care of this issue as well!

1 Like

@BriBri57A

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

2 Likes