Brave rewards not working in multiple profiles

Briefly describe your issue:
I am using Brave browser since a long time. I have created multiple profiles in the brave browser on one windows device. I linked a KYC verified Gemini wallet to 4 profiles and Uphold wallet to 3 profiles. For 2 months I am able to view ads and receive BAT. The BAT that I received has been payed out in regular manner. But since last month I am able to view ads only from the first profile. All other 6 profiles got stuck, no ads are coming hence no rewards. I already have 4 BAT in all the 6 profiles that are stuck. What should I do now? please help me get to view ads and receive BAT rewards.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 11 OS and Brave version is - 1.36.116 Chromium: 99.0.4844.74

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
No

What date did you verify your wallet?
N/A

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
N/A

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

You should DM the moderators with your wallet payment ids for each profile (found at brave://rewards-internals) and include a link to this post. Do not post your wallet payment ids!

Mattches and Steeven are the moderators who handle most of the rewards issues.

How to DM a moderator:

1. Click on their icon on the About page then select the Message button in the top right corner or
  2. You can go to your profile and create a new message in Messages.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.