Brave Rewards Not Transferring To Uphold, and Now Disappeared

Hello,

I use Brave on both my home and work PC. Both synced with my Uphold wallet.

I have received my BAT on my home pc, but not on my work PC. As the IT/Developer, I checked firewall rules, etc. Nothing would be blocking, and my workmate successfully received it on his work PC.

I figured I would wait till the next month to see if it works, but now I have noticed all accumulated bat from the previous month has disappeared.

Please help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump.

I am still having this issue.

I have the same problem. Can someone explain this?

I’m having the same issue – I’ve yet to receive a single deposit in my Uphold wallet, and it’s verified.

The lack of responsiveness on this issue is concerning. There are a lot of us who are having this problem, but I don’t see anyone on Brave’s side even trying to address it. (And Uphold is no help either, since they just tell you to contact Brave.)

2 Likes

Same issue, I actually made a post like a month ago but got no response either :confused:
I decided to unlink from uphold hoping that would fix the issue but now I see that the aprox 3+ bat I had is now reduced to 1.9 bat
@steeven please help us with this issue

@Fer_11 please DM me your wallet id. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.