Brave rewards not transferring to uphold account

Description of the issue: Brave rewards not transferring to uphold.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3. Hello, my brave rewards are showing available BAT tokens and I have verified my uphold account but the tokens are not transferring. Is there a limit to how many computers you can have one uphold account assigned to? I first configured it on one of my macs and I was able to transfer the rewards successfully but on the second mac computer its not transferring over. So I was thinking that maybe that is the issue?

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:

Reproduces how often:

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu): MACOS

Additional Information:

Hello, @mkader. Thank you for writing with the feedback; there is indeed a limit (3), but it sounds like you’ve not hit that. There may be another issue at play here. Would you be available for a screenshare/call sometime?

Here’s a screenshot and yes I’d be available for a screenshare/call. Appreciate your help.

@mkader It is publisher Account BAT. You will get the payout after the 8th day each month. For example, you will get the payment after June 8. Don’t worry.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.