Brave rewards not transferring to Uphold Account Wallet

My wallet has been verified and I have BAT tokens which appear on my rewards section. There is no way to do it from within uphold nor on my browser. Any way to solve this issue?

What OS and Brave version are you on? When did you connect your Brave wallet to Uphold?

1 Like

I’m using Windows 8, Brave 1.9.76 version. The Brave wallet was verified May 1st

I’m having a similar problem. I’m using MacOS 10.15.5, Brave 1.9.76, and my Brave wallet was verified back in November. However, I do have a bit of an additional bit of feedback. When I click the BAT logo in the address bar, it reads “Uh oh. Your wallet is unreachable.”

However, when I go to brave://rewards, it looks like my wallet is connected.

Hi @steeven,
I am facing this problem. In my wallet 47.1 BAT. It was the amount before I verified my wallet.
When I connected Uphold, it is not withdrawing till now. But the last 3-month reward received directly in my Uphold account.

Previously I created a post, I didn’t get any solution. Even I send you a DM but didn’t get a reply.

Please solve this issue.

1 Like

same problem but no one help us. @steeven always answers the same things to everyone.

@DMDude - please DM your Rewards Internals. Thanks!

same problem here.

dont know what to do

@ChrisCrystal -

Thank you for reporting! Please DM me your Rewards Internals (brave://rewards-internals/), OS, Brave version and a screenshot of your Rewards panel. This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

@ChrisCrystal - please send in a DM.

Same problem here Steve, never had an issue until now, my wallet is connect etc ive been doing this for months now,
22.7BAT5.78 USD
Estimated earnings so far this month