Brave rewards not transfering to uphold on one of my computers

Maybe @Mattches could help.

Note :- Admins are on weekends there will be delay for the response.

4 Likes

Aagar link aur unlink bar bar karonge to problems to ayengi hi na!

Google translator :- If you do the link and unlink again and again, the problems will definitely come!

Problem was there before i started doing that. Thanks.

Ok, wait for admins they give solution

Could anyone help shed some light on this subject…?

I’m having the same issue, no help for over a month of asking.

1 Like

I have 2 browsers “syncing”, one my work desktop and one my laptop. Both browsers say verified, however I am not seeing both accounts in my one Uphold account.

1 Like

Forgot to mention, don’t know if its important or not, i’m using the beta build:

Brave 1.15.54 Chromium: 85.0.4183.102 (Official Build) beta (64-bit)

@ShineWhine, really hope those admins will get back from weekend soon …!

They’re back already!

@steeven @Mattches Need support here!

Did you tried unlink and then again link?

every now and then for the past 5 months :slight_smile:

Which i could stop answering my customers for 14 days… that would show them!

My boss won’t let me do that though… :confused:

@orlribeiro,
Thank you for reporting, but it sounds like you’re describing a few different issues. What is the actual issue you need assistance with? From what I can tell, when you link your device wallet to Uphold, it shows you your synced BAT (49 according to your image) as intended. Unlinking shows only the balance in your browser wallet (which is 9, again, according to your image).

Note that there is a 25BAT minimum required to transfer earnings from mobile wallet into Uphold. My advice to you would be to unlink the wallet, collect BAT in your browser until you have 25+, then link your wallet w/Uphold again and all bat should be synced/transferred.

Hi matches can you help me too i didn’t receive in my uphold account to the bat show in payment corner but still in my uphold remain empty

Sir @Mattches notice me

Hello @mattches,

I have 2 computers that are working differently. One works, other does not, both never had 25 bat on them and they are being used for 5+ months, way before this rule was created.

I need assistance getting that particular computer to sync, thats it.

I dont think this rule would apply differently to the 2 computers…

@orlribeiro,
To confirm, these are both desktop computers?

Yes, two Windows 10 laptops

@orlribeiro,
And can you confirm that you’ve only tried to verify these two PCs? I ask because there is a four device limit for how many devices you can have linked to the same Uphold account, which could explain why you are unable to do this.

But if this is only your second device you’ve attempted link, you shouldn’t have this issue.