Brave rewards not showing up in wallet

I have a laptop and a desktop both with brave installed. I had 4.75 BAT on the laptop and 6 BAT on the desktop, I didn’t have a verified wallet on both devices so today I created a Gemini account from my laptop and connected it to brave rewards, I almost immediately got my 4.75 BAT in my Gemini portfolio so I did the same thing on my desktop, connecting Gemini to brave expecting to get 6 BAT, but they never came and instead of showing in my rewards section 6 BAT it now shows 4.75 BAT like on my laptop, is there a way I can get those 6 BAT in my Gemini portfolio?

1 Like

I believe usually you will not get those rewards sent to your account til the next payout date in November 7th in this case. Because you made the new wallet during the month of October. I’m a little puzzled on how you got the 4.75 already, but hey thats good! But the 6 remaining BAT should come in November including anymore BAT you will have likely obtained for the remaining of this month.

2 Likes

that’s good news! thanks for answering, i’ll wait for november

I am not totally certain this is the case or not, reach out to an admin like @Mattches to confirm.

1 Like

I got on Uphold, did not get in Gemini. :man_shrugging: I don’t know why. I did report in specific topic, I am waiting.

1 Like

I just logged in today and my BATs are there like magic, I don’t know what happened, today isn’t even brave’s payment day but that’s fine, problem solved!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.