Brave Rewards not showing in my connected verified Uphold wallet

Briefly describe your issue:
I’ve connected my verified Uphold wallet to my Brave browser, but the amounts shown in the Uphold wallet and on my Brave browser rewards screen don’t match, at all. 1.58 BAT are showing in Uphold, i have more than that in rewards. I can’t find a way to transfer my rewards to Uphold either. The rewards are just stuck in my browser seemingly.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10 and Version 1.26.77 Chromium: 91.0.4472.164

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
March 2018

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
N/A I’m on a Windows desktop

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

Soon after connecting my wallet, again, about 1/3 of my in-browser BAT transferred to Uphold, but the rest are still stuck in the browser. It’s been about a week now, I’ve tried to connect to my Gemini wallet but none of the leftover 2/3 has transferred over.

This has been going on for over a year now, there’s a substantial amount of BAT stuck in my browser, I’ve gotten no responses from anybody at Brave, what the hell?

2 Likes

Try doing it like this open your wallet once you open your wallet put it on birthday keishin is going to be on your left hand side the first one once you do that you’re going to open your Brave browser once you open Brave browser you going to go to verify wallet issue login without even doing anything miss you save verificate verified once you do that go to your left hand side corner and it’s you say verify wallet is she say your wallet

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.