Brave rewards not recieved for April payout

I didn’t receive the BAT for March. I am attaching the screenshot for the same.

Also, I want to know how to delink the devices which I no longer have access?

As far as not receiving your Bat payout, this is an issue that they are aware of and are working on presently ( I Have the same issue ).
For removing an old device, check this link below. Screenshots are included to help make sure you fill out the form properly. (Hint: It says one device, but it is one device per request. When one device is removed, you can then submit another request :wink: )

2 Likes

@Herrvader Thanks for the response. (Special thanks for the hidden tip&tricks :wink: :smiley: )

1 Like

Anytime. I’m glad to be of help.

1 Like

Here’s an update on rewards: April 2022 Ads Payout Issues Update

EDIT Statement retracted @nawaab provided a link to the reddit post he was quoting.

I would not take to heart anything posted by @nawaab or other commuity members as they are not members of the brave team (Unless they post direct links to a post by said team members). If it does not come from @SaltyBanana , @steeven , @Mattches or other Brave mod or employee who regularly posts here, the information may not be accurate.
Edit: I should state here that I am not a mod or Brave employee either
As @steeven replied,

Brave team members will have the Orange Lion on their profile picture.

1 Like

But I found @nawaab’s update so reassuring! :upside_down_face: :laughing:

1 Like

At first glance, I thought “Cool, they have identified the issue and are working on it”. Then I saw that he had 1 hour of read time and made a profile 7 days ago. The flags went up then. I actually fell for it and liked his post for about a minute. Lesson learned, look for the orange lion! LMAO
Who knows though, a dev could have gave him that info. But, without a tag or screenshot, I’m wary as hell.

1 Like

m, not a brave member I got this post on Reddit brave official page.
i have the same payout issue, I thought others have too then I post the update here to help others you can check this on Reddit brave official page.

I have not mentioned anywhere that I am a member

1 Like

All good man. If you post a link to things like that it would not create confusion. I’d love to see that link though, as I am one of the affected users.

I had been looking on Git Hub - not easy to find stuff over there. Thanks @nawaab, will check reddit next time see if its any easier!

as you see my profile i don’t know how this community post run so next time I"ll definitely put the link
but for now, here is link

2 Likes

I have no redit or github accounts, so I appreciate the link. Thank you!!

1 Like

Thanks, @nawaab! Links are really handy. It seems that different info is with different people using different forums. Linking to them pulls the info nicely together so that we all get to see it. Appreciate the share, thank you.

2 Likes

I’m the first to admit when I’m wrong…

1 Like

It’s a great strength to have, but you weren’t wrong you only said you’d be wary of the info provided without the link, and now you have it! :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.