Brave Rewards not receive for a few months

Hello,

Briefly describe your issue:
I haven’t receive for three or four months the BAT I have accumulated each months. What is weird is that when I check my history, all the last months are empty whereas I can see the amount growing with each advertisement until the end of the month.
But I don’t receive anything at the date of deposit on Uphold.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Linux Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
I don’t remember the exact date, but more than one year ago.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes, I’ve received payments since December 2021, and after that no more.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Not on Android

Have you fully completed Uphold’s CDD requirements?
Yes

As you can see on this screenshots, my account is well verified.

Thank you for your help

2 Likes

I have had the same problem since the beginning of 2022. Is there a solution? I don’t know how to contact serious Brave support?

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to the community. :slightly_smiling_face: I am a community member too. I thought I would post a response just in case you haven’t run across this information. With all the payout issues this month it has been crazy.

Are you still experiencing this issue? Did you receive your payout after the recent fixes and updating to the latest Brave Release version 1.38.109? If not and you are still experiencing a problem you should submit a request here: Submit a request

Keep an eye out for posts by the moderators, especially in the link below. They may provide more information and instructions for users who are still experiencing problems. Even if you submit a request, follow their instructions. Although it appears the vast majority of users have received payouts, there are a few stragglers, so they may (or may not) post additional updates.

NOTICE: Users verified with Uphold who have not received payment

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.