Brave Rewards Not Re-freshing

Description of the issue:
I set my Brave Rewards up with my laptop and have been receiving Ad rewards correctly and used them on uphold to re-allocate them into another cryptocurrency (The Brave rewards tab then resets to 0 BAT/Wallet balance), however, when I use my cellphone it shows a Your Wallet balance of 20.750 BAT and two little pop-ups showed to “Claim” my rewards. These rewards are showing in the Wallet, but not in my uphold account. I believe them to be separate rewards from two separate platforms. Are they sharing the same uphold account or how can I find out which account my cellphone is linked to?

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
Open Brave browser on cellphone > select drop down menu > select brave rewards > Your wallet balance 20.750 BAT (5.09USD). > Check uphold = 0.0 BAT.
Open Brave browser on Laptop > select drop down menu > select brave rewards > Your wallet balance 0.0 BAT (0.0 USD) > Check uphold = 0.0 BAT
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:
Expected to see a separate deposit from cellphone usage ad rewards after engaging the “Claim” pop-up.
Reproduces how often:
Continuous.
Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Cellphone = Brave 1.13.87, Chromium 85.0.4183.102
Laptop = [Version 1.14.81 Chromium: 85.0.4183.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)]
Additional Information:
Only on one occasion July 12th, 2020 did I receive two separate BAT payments into my uphold account on the same day. I would assume this was correct. Then August and September deposits changed to single deposits from only the Laptop wallet.

@XyloPoPz,
Is your wallet on your Android device verified with the same Uphold account?

1 Like

@Mattches I don’t know how to check that. I thought it was but I haven’t been able to find out which uphold account my cellular device is linked to. Where can I find this information? The desktop version shows differently than the mobile version.
Or Where in the options tab can you find this information?

1 Like

@XyloPoPz,
Do you have more than one Uphold account?
Additionally, can you open your brave://rewards-internals page send me a DM with a screenshot of this page?

1 Like

@Mattches
Just one uphold account that I am aware of. I think I sent those images in a message. I will send another for the internals of the laptop now.

@Mattches
Oh I see what I did here. The wallet mnemonic phrases are two separate Brave wallets. Can you instruct me on how I can stick with only the one linked to my uphold account without losing the BAT from my cellphone?

@XyloPoPz,
First, lets figure out if you’re correctly verified on Desktop. When you click the Rewards icon in the address bar, you should see this if you’ve verified:

If not verified, you’ll see a similar image:

:point_up: If you see the second image above – Verify Wallet – click on it and follow instructions here to verify:

@Mattches It says wallet verified on the desktop. The cellphone however just simply says Your wallet ---- 20.750 BAT ---- 5.09 USD. There is no option to verify or show that the wallet is unverified in the blue/purple Wallet tab box

@XyloPoPz,
One thing at a time – handling the desktop verification right now.

So if you click Wallet verified --> Go to my Uphold Account you should be directed to your Uphold account profile. Do you see a Brave browser card here?

@Mattches
Yes I do see that

@XyloPoPz,
And this browser card has 0.0 BAT showing on it?

@Mattches Yes it has 0.0 BAT showing on it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.