Brave Rewards not increasing even after clicking ads

Am also facing this issue from last month. when i click the ads the rewards not increasing? can anyone solve this please?
brave://rewards/

1 Like

I’ve also stopped accruing rewards from the past few days. This is true for the estimated earnings on the new tab page, and the count in brave://rewards.

Some things to note from my end:

• Macbook (non-M1), Big Sur
  • Not using a VPN
  • I’ve tried restarting Brave, and restarting my computer
  • I still get popup ads and new tab page ads with normal frequency
3 Likes

Am also facing this issue from last month. when i click the ads the rewards not increasing? can anyone solve this please?
brave://rewards/

1 Like

I’m getting the exact issue when I use Brave for android. I’ve been using it for several months (eight) now and still have ZERO Bat. Even though I get maximum ads. All I see are more people get the issue, no resolution reported.

I n is just turned off all ads since I don’t expect help to be forthcoming.

Brave Rewards is a scam. They don’t pay for views. I stopped getting ads when my pay per view got down to .01 BAT per view. They don’t give customer support either. Sorry friend

Need your help here… please assist, so many users are saying they have the same issue.

For anyone experiencing this issue, please send me a DM with the following information:

• Please put the link to this thread in the subject line, so I know where you’re coming from
  • Please tell me if you’re not getting rewarded at all, or if you’re getting rewarded for some types of ads but not others
  • Please send me your wallet payment ID found on your brave://rewards-internals page

Lastly, please note that I typically get around 100 DMs a day and it may take me a little while to get to all of your messages. I appreciate your patience and will do my best to get this all resolved.

1 Like

I picked up the Browser for Privacy and I heard I could earn some kind of crypto/reward… nothing ever happened … I stopped using it.

So dumb

I’m using pretty much the same set up as you, and have the same issue. I also use it on other platforms- Win 10 Pro mostly. The problem follows all of my computers (I tend to use 3 daily- I know that’s weird, its just how I work). So the problem must be with Brave, rather than user error, or our computers suddenly not being up to spec. If anybody from Brave reads this we would all be grateful for an acknowledgement of the issue. I’m sure it’s not our computers, and reading the numerous posts on the topic it seems most of us were all running fine, then this issue hits us at random. It went on for a long time for me last time, then randomly fixed itself. There are just so many different people with different computers for it to be a hardware issue, and I’m sure none of us started playing around with the settings and made a mistake. Why would we? We simply use Brave and it normally works. It’s a shame that the best I can hope for at the moment is a random ‘magical’ fix. Best wishes, Lee :slight_smile:

Same thing happens to me. And when I click triange to see my rewards it says “there was a problem in processing your contribution”…

1 Like

I also use brave on three devices (one Andriod phone and two Win10 Pro). They all stopped receiving rewards. The common thing between them is they all stopped when they reached a total of 303 ads in the month. I guess that is the max for the month.

That is an interesting idea. I do click a lot of links. Perhaps there is a limit. It would be good to know if there is. The incentive for seeing the ad is the BAT. I personally don’t want to click ads I am not being incentivised to view. If I wanted to do that I could just watch TV, or click any of the millions of other ads the internet has to offer. I can’t see why a limit would be imposed. What purpose would it serve? How do you see how many adverts you have seen? I haven’t seen that myself. As for them all stopping at the same number, surely that is just because you are using the same profile over multiple devices? I doubt there is an individual count for each device, it will be the count for your profile. Best wishes, Lee

1 Like

You can see on the brave://rewards/ page,

I’m not sure what you mean by the same profile. They are all connected to the same Uphold wallet but at they increase at different rates. One of my WIn10 devices stopped receiving BAT rewards for new ads about 10 days ago. My phone stopped about 3 days ago and my other Win 10 reached 303 yesterday. To explain it better. I get ads on on new tabs but I get no rewards from them and the ad count stays at 303. Also, once I hit 303 the notifications stopped.

For all of you who are not being rewarded for New Tab Page Sponsored Images, refer to this entire topic-

This is about changing your Device Language to one that matches your Locale/Device Region. Do post an update if this works out for you.

thanks a lot its working…

1 Like

I just meant several machines all logged under my profile, and linked to the same wallet. My ads currently say zero for everything, which is completely wrong. I read that stuff about changing the language, but I’m already using English. Best wishes, Lee

They wont help you at all.

They asked for my wallet ID and stuff, but nothing happens nor will happen.

they will say its because of your area, your operative system or anythin else and just close the topic unsolved, like they do with all the other thousands of similar topics.

try presearch, thats a good project and they do help you personally even via telegram…

1 Like

I am having the same issue.

Version 1.28.106 Chromium: 92.0.4515.159 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Running on macOS 11.4. I have clicked pop-ups but nothing is showing. Not seeing it on my other Macbook running 11.5.2.

My next payout date is Sept 7th. I’m curious to see if I’m going to lose all my BAT again this month like last. Also, I have not received any BAT rewards since about mid August.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.