This has been going on for a month now. First, Brave Beta stopped providing ads and rewarding BAT. Sponsored new tabs would not count as a received ad. This happened on both Windows and Linux Mint.
Then, I decided to install Brave Nightly. Everything worked pretty well for a while until the same thing happened again. No ad notifications. No BAT rewarded for viewing a sponsored new tab. It has been over a month since this happened and no changes.
Not sure what’s going on. The extensions I have installed are Decentraleyes, WebRTC Control, Metamask, Presearch, and De-Mainstream YouTube. Not sure if any of those extensions played any role, but I just want to put it out there.