Brave rewards not added to uphold on 6 dec. instead the date is shifted to 6 Jan @steevan

i have the same problem bro, all the people today have that problem i dont know why

2 Likes

ohhh ok. is this your first reward date

1 Like

no, i use brave almost 4 month and allways have problem, sorry my inglish i am from argentina

1 Like

did u get paid every month

1 Like

yes, but this no, and my day to pay now is 5 of junuary

1 Like

do you use mac or phone

2 Likes

Last month I got paid day 7 and I didn’t create a post for it .-.

5 Likes

will you get claim option on mac on every payment date

2 Likes

3 Likes

People need to chill. The December payout status post says that payments will begin on 5th December not that it will be completed on December 5th and there’s many who try to act like Brave is a fraud or act like brave has something personal against them because their payment is taking the time period which will normally take as stated by brave.

8 Likes

Because Brave server run in CA;USA
It’s about 8.30Pm in CA
In 12am we all will get our rewards :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Actually the problem of payment is more happening on mobile than desktop brave browser.
I think it happend to me already last month. My mobile wallet doesn’t get the BAT token and stay in estimating.
Maybe I need to wait a bit more today ?

1 Like

Capture

Same Thing For me to. For the last 2 months.

1 Like

This is the same for me… for the last 2 months. No payment received in November- those BAT disappeared completely, and payment shifted to Dec 5 (Brave Rewards Team said “We’ll get back to you…” never did).
For Nov 30, had 303 ads and over 19 BAT, with payment date of Dec 5th.
Now on December 6th, shows 35 ads (for December) with 21+ BAT listed for Jan 6 payment date?

This is how the BAT disappeared last month… with no payment.

1 Like

Keep an eye on this thread. When that red dot turns green, you’ll get all your rewards.

1 Like

Okay update- The “Claim Rewards” finally came up- first time since October. November rewards still disappeared without resolution, but December has been made. Thanks to the Brave Rewards team.

1 Like

do you use desktop version of browser?

1 Like

I got em like 5 minutes ago.

1 Like

i got the claim button now too

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.