Brave Rewards no longer transferring to Uphold

Hi,

I am using Brave on multiple devices and they are all linked to my Uphold.com account and verified. I have previously received BAT transfers from @BravePublishers. The last date received was 4 months ago (12/07/2020 6:05 am).

I am still accumulating BAT and have 27.250 on my main machine.

I am using Version 1.22.71 Chromium: 89.0.4389.114 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Windows 10 operating systems and one Mac running the latest Big Sur.

Thanks,
Dan.

2 Likes

Fell free to call that scam

2 Likes

Why would you call it a scam?

You can call that whatever you like.

I have that problem for over a year and they still don’t fix it. It has been a while since I stopped by for updates and I see that this is truly a scam. As if this were not enough, the moderators only answer what they think, they don’t answer all of them.
And I wonder why they make us waste time?
I want to campaign so that others do not fall for this damn scam.

1 Like

My Feb rewards transferred to Uphold on 6th March, but my March rewards that were meant to transfer yesterday (6th April) did not transfer, and now Brave says my next payment date is 6th May.

Why does Brave skip payouts?

1 Like

I have the same problem. please share if u find out any solution or answer to that.

2 Likes

As I understand it, the payments are on the 5th of each month and on the 7th and nothing that the payment arrives does not work anymore?

no, your tokens remain in the brave browser wallet until it syncs with your wallet in your uphold account

yes, BAT is accumulating constantly without any problem but on my payout date (i.e., 6th April) it is not transferred to my uphold wallet. I examined old pattern and it comes to my notice that last month the actual payout to my uphold account was on 8th of March. now I’m waiting for 8th of April for the credit.

Also I noticed that Uphold account need re-authorization after 90 days or transaction volume of 250BAT. Can someone help me to understand this re-authorization thing?

Payouts are currently in progress, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet been rewarded. If you’re verified, you don’t need to do anything to receive your BAT; tokens will be automatically deposited into your associated Uphold card. If you’re not verified, when your rewards are available you will be presented with a claim button in the Brave Rewards page. Please see this thread for updates - April 2021 Brave Ads Payout Status.

1 Like