Brave Rewards (No Activity Yet...) -- Two months in a row, no reward

Hello,
I’d like to know why my brave browser is not counting rewards anymore. 0.00 BAT for the last month in full and this month so far.

I use brave on MacBook Pro (MacOS Big Sur) and the first month (February was ok, the reward tab was counting, but not anymore).

Hi, @ericxlive, please make sure you aren’t doing any of the activities that are on this chart (scroll midway down the page). The chart is about ‘not seeing ads’, but there are several activities on the chart that would cause you to stop generating BAT, as well.

The ads shows up as popups here and yes I do click in these ads. Also, every single new tab i can also see the pictures with those ads located in the very bottom/left corner.

Perhaps @eljuno or @justsomeone1 could offer some more suggestions. Did you check to make sure you’re not doing any of the activities on that chart that I linked to…?

1 Like

I have not changed my habits from the first month til now. No reason not to see any rewards on my account. I have not changed a single setting. I am all set, but the rewards aren’t working properly. Two months in a row now.

Okay, good then. We’ll see what some others can suggest. I really don’t understand why you’d have this issue, I’m sorry. :confused:

1 Like

Is there any support link so I can get in touch with the dev team? Do you know?

We can see if @Mattches might drop in, have a look, and make some suggestions I may be overlooking. Let’s give it a day or two yet, I have asked for other input so someone is bound to drop by. :crossed_fingers:

Hi, @ericxlive, a new release just dropped. Make sure to update, it may help…

1 Like

I need help too I have not gotten paid for over 6 months with ads still being viewed and have tried everything on my mobile Android brave browser.

1 Like

Updated, but still I see rewards stuck at 0.00. If I reinstall brave browser, is there a way I can link for example wallet.uphold.com and resume from there? I have credits in my uphold wallet which is connected to my brave browser.

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 14.22.25

Hi, @ericxlive, I think you’ve done all you can do on your end. Support is working on an issue to fix Rewards. Hopefully it won’t be long. :crossed_fingers:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.