Brave rewards missing 5555

Hello good, I have the mobile synchronized with the Brave of the computer since December, on the pc they give them to me every month but on the mobile I never received it, and now that I was close to arrivingHello good, I have the mobile synchronized with the Brave of the computer since December, on the pc they give them to me every month but on the mobile I never received it, and now that I was close to arriving To the limit that the mobile wallet required me to be able to withdraw the 20 Bat, they all disappear from my mobile can you give me an explanation team where my rewards are ?

Please provide the following basic troubleshooting information, which is needed to help diagnose your issue:

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

(Android only) Does your device pass the SafteyNet check?

Have you manually turned OFF Auto-contribute on all of your devices that participate in Brave Rewards??

-I’m using android version 1.27.109, chromium 92.0.4515.115

-If the wallet has been verified since last year

-Member verified since September 2020

If I received brave payments, but only from the pc device, because in the mobile I asked for at least 15 or 20 bat to make the withdrawal, and now it was just arriving to be able to withdraw it and everything disappeared, that is why we are talking here.

-I don’t use VPN

-If I am in a country that I am eligible for the rewards

-And yes, my team passes the SafteyNet check

• The rewards I have removed from the same day of the installation of brave because I have already used it in other mobiles.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.