Brave rewards lost after Windows reinstallation

Hi there,

after reinstalling windows I installed brave browser and tried to recover my wallet. Doing so my account was restored but from 120 BAT I only have 20 BAT.

Can we check why this happened? I’ve been collecting BAT with the browser for about a year and a half and now I lost it all… :confused:

hi friend you are not alone me in my phone and my computer all day i lost it reset …i dont know my frien i begin to have a doubt of this browser many many bug and bat stollen.

status conection navegation brave - https://status.brave.com/

I dont understand the purpose of this website.

Thank you for reporting! Please DM me your Rewards Internals (brave://rewards-internals/), OS, Brave version and a screenshot of your Rewards panel. This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

this happened to me as well… any way to recover it back? i am connected to uphold

Still waiting for a reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guess i’m not getting them back I take it ? Moderators asked me twice for a screenshot of my Rewards Panel and still nothing…

I also reinstalled OS and lost absolutely every single bit of funding I had in my wallet. So far Brave has totally ignored me. I also have not received BAT for June…