Brave Rewards Issue - "Something Went Wrong"

I’ve been trying to set up Brave Rewards for weeks now with no success. Every time I try to set it up, I get an error: “Something went wrong. Unfortunately, there was an error while trying to set up Brave Rewards. Please try again.”

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

I had Brave Reward before but I re-installed the app on Mac OS and created a new profile. Decided to start from scratch and the only things I imported where my bookmarks.

Please try resetting your Rewards profile. If that does not work, please submit your issue here and we can take a closer look. Thanks!

See, I can’t do that even because I’m stuck in 'Start Using Rewards". There’s no rewards profile because I can’t create one. I’ve had 2 in the past connected to uphold. But I installed Brave fresh and haven’t been able to set up rewards. Any help is greatly appreciated.

If you create a new browser profile, do you still see the issue? Could you provide a screenshot? Thanks!

Can I transfer all my extensions to a new profile? Or do I need to install them all again?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.