Brave rewards issue on MacOS

That’s good to here. And you mentioned “Key info seed: Invalid”. Have you received payment in the past in this browser? What is your Brave and OS version?

You can also consider raising a ticket in the link provided by rodrige above.

@Aman_M No, I’ve not received any ads or BAT on my new Mac. I have sent an email using the link provided by @rodrige, thank you.

I reckon, resetting the wallet/Brave Rewards would be the easiest way to go. But if you get a resolution for your current wallet, do post an update.

1 Like

New mac and installed new brave browser. Ads got up to 26 BAT, and will not send to Uphold (verified) . Please help, I have been waiting for months and months.

@mrnow have you tried to contact support.brave.com?

1 Like

No but I will, thanks

maybe your brave has been flagged

Si, me he puesto en contacto, pero en ocasiones ni se me responde, sobre todo con los dispositivos que han sido sospechosamente marcados, por presuntas irregularidades, alegando que los resultados conseguidos estan muy por encima de la media. Me parece de muy mal gusto lo que estan ustedes haciendo, robar recompensas por capricho y por el afan de no pagar. Claro que me he dirigido al Help Center, en vano porque no sirve para nada.

I think you said you synced or moved your files from your old MacOS installation to your new MacOS installation?

It sounds like some files were copied over, but not all of them. Every Rewards profile has a private key and an associated address (“Rewards Payment ID”). It looks like your private key doesn’t match the associated address. Normally this doesn’t happen, unless some files were copied over, but only partially, etc.

Also, which version of Brave were you on on your old installation? Was it quite old and out of date? And which version are you on in your new MacOS installation?

If you’re not trying to copy folders over from your old Mac to your new Mac, and would just like to start new/fresh on your new Mac, you can go to brave://rewards → Manage Brave Rewards → Reset. Reset will generate a new Rewards profile for you, which should be valid.

1 Like

I never synced on my new mac, ever. The wallet flag has been removed. And the wallet is still confirmed; however, it is Oct 31 and the Next Payment Date just moved up to Dec 7 from Nov 7th. So NO payout for November. HELP !!!

Now date is back to November 7th, and ready for payout on payment date. THANK YOU. Brave rewards is rocking – very responsive support now, GREAT !!!

1 Like

Only received 5.713 BAT of the 30.38 that I was supposed to get, and the ones that were not received are completely missing.

Please raise a ticket here.

1 Like

I have put in a ticket. Now it says “Congrats! Your October rewards have arrived!” But this is for the 5BAT not the 30 BAT, see above. Nothing changed, I just got the message only. My uphold is unchanged.

The price may well collapse before I ever get these 30 BAT coins – it’s possible.

Like if its relatively new like a few weeks then 175 BATs is just too much. .

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.