Brave Rewards is not supported | Android

deleted message from user

1 Like

Thats weird, look my versión

1 Like

Same problem.
Google pixel 3 xl Android Q

1 Like

@Andryusha17 Thanks for reaching out!. Could you please check SafetyNet verification on your Android device https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scottyab.safetynet.sample&hl=en

Looks like SafetyNet check has failed in your device. If that is the case Brave rewards will not be enabled.

Thanks!

1 Like

deleted message from user

Same thing for me, don’t understand. I have never been rooted or done anything other than normal use.

I am a beta One UI user.

Unfortunately rooted device are not part of rewards right now. May be in future with KYC process in place.

@GavBak have you tried removing the app from memory and relaunching it? Sometimes if the app is always in background there are chances of it not being able to claim rewards. You mentioned you are a beta One UI user am not sure if that is pre-installed with a root access on your device.

1 Like

I was on a non official note 8 one UI beta u. Now that I’m upgraded to the official one UI I don’t have an issue I’m not sure if it’s because I was unofficial beta or if it was beta in general.

There was no root for me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.