Brave rewards is a JOKE

Back where we started. Since the start of the BAT rewards it’s been one screw-up after the next. Everyone were shown ads, most didn’t get their rewards. Then the ads just stopped, then adds go again and rewards stop again.
But none of that matters, as you CANNOT GET BAT REWARDS unless you register and LOSE ABSOLUTELY ALL PRIVACY BY BEING FORCED TO SIGN UP AND GIVE ALL YOUR DETAILS TO A CENTRALISED EXCHANGE.
Brave is focused on what??? Privacy?? Could have fooled me!!

Fix your stuff and give everyone their rewards and an easy way to claim it. This current practice is BLATANT, RETARDED AND NOT IN LINE WITH FREEDOM OR BRAVERY. You’re simply SELLING ALL OUR DETAILS TO PARTNER EXCHANGES FOR THEM TO RE-SELL IT AGAIN by FORCING us to sign up with them. HYPOCRITES!!

Don’t make excuses either. It’ll be easy to assign a BAT address to each person using brave rewards, you can simply add the data necessary to import/access our wallets. That’s how crypto works, but you pathetic and blatant thieves handed our BAT accounts over to companies making it VERY DIFFICULT to get access to it - that’s breach of contract through misleading people, and theft - you criminals.

I want my BAT rewards… we all do.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.