Brave rewards in Portugal (march 2020)

hi, friends. rewards have arrived here, but i earn only 0,2 BAT a day, max…i know there are people i know earning much more. can someone tell me how can i use brave to earn more? give me some hints and tips, please. thanks for the reply…

Hello @MiguelEstevens. You cannot do nothing except navigate as usually (as much as you can) with brave in internet. The number of ads depends from the number of ad campaigns that are in your country and no one can give you more than that. See the number of campaigns in your country here: https://brave.com/transparency/

1 Like

hi, @rolak. thanks for the reply. in portugal, there are 2 campaigns, which means that i can only receive 2 ads per day?

Rolak via Brave Community brave@discoursemail.com escreveu no dia domingo, 8/03/2020 à(s) 10:56:

1 Like

Hi @MiguelEstevens. Again no one cannot know this. Depends from to many factors (money in campaign, amount of money paid per ad, desired total number of ads per campaign, distribution of ads etc. etc). In my country are two campaigns but I don’t have no one ads at my main desktop and two in a day in another laptop. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok. thank for the reply and the explanation.

Rolak via Brave Community brave@discoursemail.com escreveu no dia domingo, 8/03/2020 à(s) 16:52: