Brave rewards gone! from 17.4 BAT to 5.8 BAT suddenly! where did 11.6 BAT go? and its not even showing in my wallet!

i had updated my brave browser 2 or 3 days ago when the latest version V1.10.97 Upgraded Chromium to 83.0.4103.116 was launched. then today i see that i had earned 17.4 BAT after watching 350+ ads on brave, and today i see 5.8 BAT! i have attached the picture for proof as well!

V1.10.97 Upgraded Chromium to 83.0.4103.116 (64-bit)

please help with this issue! and also i have not been recieveing ads even when i was working on my browser for 7 to 8 hours continuosly! please fix the issue and give me my 11.6 BATS back!

Been experiencing the same issue as of late. Posted this earlier:

and yes, Firefox or giving another shot at Safari for MacOS, and Opera for iOS are currently on my mind if those issues dont get addressed by the Brave team.

Thank you for reporting! Please DM me your Rewards Internals (brave://rewards-internals/), OS, Brave version and a screenshot of your Rewards panel. This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.