Brave Rewards, Gemini - Region not supported

Briefly describe your issue:
When I try to log into my Gemini account through Brave Rewards, it shows that Gemini is currently not available in my region, even though the region Austria is supported in Gemini.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Brave Vers.: v1.46.134

Is your Brave Rewards Profile currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you connect a your Brave Rewards Profile?
I do not know exactly, maybe 1-2 months in the past

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices?
Yes

I would also like to say that on the Brave Android version, I can log in with my Gemini account through Brave Rewards.

I think Gemini only supports United States at the moment.

On the Brave Android version, I can log in with my Gemini account through Brave Rewards.

UPDATE: I got logged out of Brave Rewards, Gemini after launching the Android Brave browser.

@MikailDev Is this on existing browser & device that has been linked before in the past? Just to clarify, you have not formatted, uninstalled, or anything your device, right?

The reason I’m asking is that Brave is only supporting Gemini for United States right now. The exception is only for browsers that have been connected prior. If you format device, uninstall, or any of that then it creates a new Wallet Payment ID and is seen as a new device. If that occurs, you’ll be unable to link to Gemini again unless/until Brave supports the region again.

Also, just so I can make sure we’re not looking at wrong words or anything, you’re saying you’re basically getting the Error: Region Not Supported message and you’re NOT getting the Error: Country Mismatch notice or whatever, right?

Yes, that’s correct. This is the error: Currently not available in your region

In that case, I suggest you submit a Rewards Support Ticket so someone from Brave can investigate and try to assist. Assuming you’re saying that this is a browser that you’ve had connected in the past and you’ve not uninstalled, reset, or anything like that.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.