Brave Rewards enabled and added but shows as disabled

Brave rewards are enabled and accrued but when clicking on Unverified button it shows that the rewards are disabled and offers to Start Using Brave Rewards (button). When I click on it, it opens the same popup with Brave Rewards.
When I go to Brave Settings → Brave Rewards - it shows that the rewards are disabled, and when I click on this link, it again opens up the same popup with Brave Rewards.
It worked fine some time before, but then something changed. Browser updated to the latest version.

MacOS 11.6.8, Brave v1.45.118, also happened with previous version

Is your browser wallet currently verified? - No

What date did you verify your wallet? - n/a

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? - Yes

Are you using a VPN? - No

Are you eligible for Brave Rewards (see here for list of supported regions)? - Yes

Are you on the list of supported regions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner (see here for list of supported regions)? - Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to a custodial partner? - n/a

This is a glitch / error surfacing recently. I’ll suggest raising a ticket here.

1 Like

Something seems to be broken.
I would suggest that you create a new profile and try. If the new one works, delete the old one.
If it doesn’t work, please report to Brave for investigation using the link provided by @SmartyAadi.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.