Brave Rewards does not want to synchronize my uphold account because it says it is not registered in the right country

Hello,
I created my uphold account especially for Brave Rewards.
Brave Rewards does not want to synchronize my uphold account because it says it is not registered in the right country.

I’m French and my uphold account is French. France is one of the accepted countries.
why is the synchro not done and why do I get this error message?

I guess you’ll have to raise a ticket. Raise one here.
Suggesting this because there’s not much info regarding this

I’ve just filled in the form, I’m waiting for the support for the resolution of this problem.

Hello,

The answer I received makes no sense.

I am asked to check the eligibility of my country and I am told that if it doesn’t work it means I am not in an eligible country.
I am in France so it is eligible

I am French, my ID is French, my country of residence is France, my bank account is French and I am on a Uphold account with a French verification.
France as indicated in your table is part of the eligible countries. So why can’t I associate my Uphold account since a few days even though I am eligible?

Can I have some information about my problem, is anyone dealing with it, are you trying to find a solution? I have no answer…

I just got the same problem. The difference is that I’ve had my account for over a year, and was receiving my BATs with no issue. Today when I logged in to my Creator account, it said" Uphold is telling us that they are havign a problem connecting, maybe you’ve changed your password or something, please disconnect and try to reconnect again.
Once I tried to reconnect, I got exactly the same message you got!
I am also in an “approved” country. Canada.

I don’t understand what’s causing this. People, even from supported regions are getting such errors. @SaltyBanana @Mattches @chriscat @steeven please Advise.

@Teoxane,
Can you please tell me the ticket number you were given when you submitted your request on the form?

Thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.