Brave rewards device limit on the same device

I didn’t realize that the Mattches workaround was different. I thought was the same just with more steps (like disabling shields/cookies in step 4). Does Mattches’ workaround not work?

So, here is Mattches workaround

1. Uninstall the Uphold app from your phone
  2. Open Brave and visit Uphold.com
  3. Login to your Uphold account
  4. Open the Shields panel after logging in (lion icon in the address bar) and change the cookies setting to All cookies allowed
  5. Now tap the BAT icon and then Verify wallet
  6. Reauthorize your account using the browser

Here is my interpretation of what you are saying

1. Uninstall the Uphold app from your phone
  2. Open Brave and visit Uphold.com
  3. Login to your Uphold account
  4. Verify/Authorize account within Uphold? (Is this what you are saying? So steps 4, 5, & 6 are not performed?)

I am asking because I put Mattches workaround in User Solutions: Brave Release 1.38.x (and the prior topic). If his workaround does not work, then I need to change / link to the correct information.

Thanks! :smiley:

@Deaudouce sorry for posting off-topic. I really want to make sure as much as possible that accurate information is displayed in the User Solutions topic. Please excuse. :smiley:

Edit: Grrr, I think I misread… you said “same thing” and I read “not same thing”, I guess because I saw “Unfortunately”. Sheesh. Please just confirm Mattches workaround is valid so my mind will be at ease. And I need to focus more when I read… :wink: