Brave rewards button is stuck to off position and i am unable to turn it on

Unable to turn on Brave Reward ads. Brave rewards ads button stuck in off position
I turned off Brave rewards ad button. Immediately tried to turn it back on but unable to do that. Button will not move to the right to turn on adds

1. I have the latest brave version
  2. I have restored settings to default
    3.I have many times shut down and restarted browser/pc.

brave rewards was working previously now unable to turn on again

@harshmandal,
Thank you for reaching out to us.
Can you please send me a DM with the following information:

• What Brave version you’re currently using
  • What version of Windows you’re on
  • Your browsers wallet payment ID, found on your brave://rewards-internals page

Thank you.

@harshmandal,
I’ve deleted your reply as it contains sensitive data. Can you please send me this same information as a direct message? Additionally, please copy/paste your wallet payment IDs into the message rather than screenshots.

Thank you.

I have already dm’ed you the details please have a look at it and help me out this problem

Please let me know if there is any update regarding my case. I am facing problems.

yes bro same problem here’

No one will help you here ujjwal. You will have to reset your wallet in order to fix that problem as I did and the problem is fixed now. The only problem is, this solution costed me around 1.6 bats because I lost them while I was resetting my wallet :slight_smile:

i think you are right

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.