Brave Rewards bugged

Cool. No worries, I understand.

I tried this, but still nothing on my end.

Where would the DM icon be??

@AnonymousBrv1000 Hi :slight_smile:

To Direct Message (DM), also known as a private message, you can

1. Click on a moderator’s (or any user’s) icon and there is a message button in the top right of their profile pop-up.
  2. You can also go to Messages in your profile and create a new message.

Ho, finally got it!

I reset my rewards wallet, the counter went down to 0.

I linked again my gemini account, reactivated ads & rewards, still nothing during a half hour, the counter remains at 0 even when viewing sponsored wallpapers.

Finally, everything went back to normal, the counter started working again and the pop-up ads reappeared. I just lost the few BAT of my brave virtual wallet.

I was getting ads again. I re-verified my Uphold wallet/account and was getting ads again on my laptop and my phone. Now I don’t get any on the laptop browser and when I click on the new tab ads it doesn’t count towards my total ads for the month, on my laptop. Currently, it’s working on my phone as it’s still counting the ads but nothing on my laptop. It’s just stuck at 114 and clicking ads doesn’t fix the problem. It says my wallet is connected and is showing the correct total value but I don’t know what to do.

I don’t think it’s that fair to click on ads for BAT compensation and they don’t even get tallied. It makes it feel like I’m getting the shaft while Brave is most definitely still getting ad revenue for me clicking on every Brave Ad I see.

I was finally paid for this month but the problems are still occurring on my laptop Brave Browser…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.