Brave Rewards BAT balance suddenly decreased

Hi Brave Support,

My Brave rewards BAT balance suddenly decreased yesterday from ~13.60 to 4.69 after powering laptop back on after getting home.

Can someone please assist with this issue? Thank you.

Windows 10 1909, Brave Version 1.27.108 Chromium: 92.0.4515.107 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified?
I don’t know/Uphold not supported in my State and balance less than minimum 15 BAT for withdrawals

What date did you verify your wallet?
N/A

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

1 Like

Tengo el mismo caso que LSfive. En mi caso es Windows 7 Ultimate.

Windows 7 Ultimate, Brave Versión 1.27.108 Chromium: 92.0.4515.107 (Build oficial) (64 Bits)

You updated to version 1.27.108, therefore your estimated pending rewards have switched over to only showing the current month rewards. Read this to understand a bit more. Update: New and improved “Estimated pending rewards” (Brave Ads earnings) counter coming in v1.27
And to add to that, yes my computer did the exact same thing. So I know it is just do to this new update. No need to worry my friend.

3 Likes

Thank you for your kind reply @HighPriestess42. I reviewed the update notice, but did not see where I could view the total accumulated BAT that has not been withdrawn.

I also checked the rewards summary and settings. There doesn’t seem to be a place to see where the rest of the original BAT balance went.

Do you or anyone know where to find this information?

Thank you.

I do not think there is a way to show it unfortunately, brave will just send it all during next payout period around the first week of August.

1 Like

Gracias @HighPriestess42 por tu amable respuesta, me ha sido de gran ayuda y estoy completamente seguro que el maravilloso equipo que maneja la plataforma de Brave, sabe lo que hace y confío en el proceso.
Un gran abrazo y mis mejores deseos para ti.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.