Brave Rewards Balance not the same in three places and Brave Rewards website info box missing Auto-contribute option

Monday, 2022/06/27 @ 03:14

Briefly describe your issue:

Beginning last week, I noticed two problems for all websites when I clicked on the Brave Rewards icon located to the right of the Brave Shield icon.

1. The Brave Rewards Your Balance is not the same in three places, Brave Rewards website info box, Brave Rewards page, and Rewards Internals page.

1.a) The Brave Rewards website info box displays Your Balance shows 0.000 BAT 0.00 USD, although my Brave Rewards page, brave://rewards/ , shows Your Balance 54.250 BAT 21.22 USD.

+++++

1.b) The Rewards Internals page, brave://rewards-internals/ , Total Balance shows 0 BAT, although my Brave Rewards page, brave://rewards/ , shows Your Balance 54.250 BAT 21.22 USD.:

Rewards Internals page:

Wallet info

Wallet was not yet created

Balance info

Total balance 0 BAT

External wallet info

Wallet status: Not connected

+++++

1. The Auto-contribute option is missing from the displayed Brave Rewards website info box. Is this related to number 1 above? Please restore the Auto-contribute option for all websites to the Brave Rewards website info box.

+++++

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Windows 10 Professional

Brave is up to date
Version 1.40.107 Chromium: 103.0.5060.53 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

No

What date did you verify your wallet?

Not applicable.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Yes, in the USA.

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Not applicable.

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

Not applicable.

I am having this same issue please help

Friday, 2022/07/01 at 01:36

Hello @Mattches ( Browser Support ) and @SaltyBanana ( User Support ):

I updated Brave about an hour ago to:

Brave is up to date
Version 1.40.109 Chromium: 103.0.5060.66 (Official Build) (64-bit)

The two problems still exist.

I would appreciate one or both of you helping me fix all the problems that I reported or have the Brave developers fix all the problems, bugs, in Brave, or both.

Thanks.

Can you please submit the information surrounding your issue to our form there so we can take a closer look?

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.