Brave Rewards balance is not accurate

Mac OSX 10.13.6
Brave Version 0.59.20 Chromium: 72.0.3626.28 (Official Build) beta (64-bit)

I’ve added BAT to my brave wallet and it is not showing up. I transferred from Coinbase into the specified BAT address on the rewards panel after clicking Add Funds. This was done a while ago and I just realized that it’s not showing up.

Screenshots below:

Wallet screen in brave rewards w/ wrong BAT amount

Wallet address for adding funds - 0xA1f895ACbB603A455cac700e6fA067AE2D62b717

Etherscan page showing correct BAT amount
https://etherscan.io/address/0xA1f895ACbB603A455cac700e6fA067AE2D62b717#tokentxns

Hey @syuan100

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing this. I have an idea what the problem might be. Could you do this for me:
Navigate to ~/Library/Application Support/BraveSoftware/Brave-Browser-Beta/Default
Open the ledger_state file (a text editor is fine, you will not be saving any changes to this file)
Near the top of the file you should see things like paymentId, addressBAT, addressBTC, etc
Please private message me the following:
paymentId
addressBAT
addressBTC
addressCARD_ID
addressETH
addressLTC

If you’re unsure how to private message me on this forum you just click on my name and on the popup there will be a Message button. Click on that and you’ve opened a message with me :slight_smile: I’ll ask a teammate to investigate.

Thanks!
Lauren

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.