Brave rewards are not transferring to Uphold account

Briefly describe your issue:
My desktop Brave Browsers shows 39.795 BAT and 6.545 BAT (two laptops), however they are never transferred to my Uphold account. It’s been like this for several months.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

• Windows 10
  • [Version 1.31.91 Chromium: 95.0.4638.69 (Official Build) (64-bit)] - on both devices
    (https://brave.com/latest/)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

• yes

What date did you verify your wallet?

• first time back in 2019

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

• yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

• no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

• yes, Romania

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

• N/A

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

• yes

I have the same problem this month again. Steeven sorted it out last month for me.

1 Like

What I learned about this because my BAT on Chromebook has never transferred and when I try, it tells me there’s a problem with Uphold wallet, is that the wallet apparently isn’t “fully” verified, as I was told after contacting their support. They say I need to send photos of my identification and myself. This would be okay but they should explain this in their system when you open the wallet.

If you’ve already done this and still aren’t getting transfers, then I don’t know. I am finding this whole BAT thing pretty messed up. I only ever got one payout to my Gemini wallet (on PC) and it wasn’t half of what it should have been. This was over a month ago. Still don’t have October’s earnings nor have I gotten the free 5 BAT from linking my Gemini wallet.

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

What about the 5 free BAT promised about 3 months ago when I linked Gemini wallet to Brave Rewards? Is that still processing?

It’s been like this for months now, I don’t think it’s related to the November payouts

Hi Steeven,

It’s been a month and the issue persists:

Can you please help unlock my BAT?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.