Brave Rewards and Wallet

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

Brave browser Triangle has a message saying “Creating waller” and is cycling continuously without doing anything. When i open a new tab the little box that shows my BAT to date is saying “Ready to start earning? Turn on Brave Rewards and get paid to view privacy-respecting ads.” When i click the CTA to “try again” nothing happens. When i go into brave settings, it shows me that rewards is turned on but that there is a server error " Uh oh! The Brave Rewards server is not responding. We will fix this as soon as possible."
How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result: Brave doesnt keep breaking so i have to worry about what to do to get my BAT back.

** Version 1.3.118 Chromium: 80.0.3987.116 (Official Build) (64-bit)**

I want to make sure that i dont lose any of my current BAT and that my wallet is still in-tact

Seem to have fixed it by:

• restarting computer
  • downloading & installing update: 1.14.81 (still see error code 3: [0x80040111] system level) in settings.
  • Re-verifying wallet and re-importing wallet key.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.